Mechanical Advantage Racing LLC. OFFERS
NO STANDARD WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AT THIS TIME.
WARRANTY CAN BE PURCHASED WITH ANY ENGINE BUILD AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
1 YEAR $1500
2 YEAR $2000
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER OR WILL BE VOID IF
- Parts are damaged due to abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, defect in parts not supplied by us, alterations or repairs done by other facilities, or failure due to defective accessory equipment. Components that Mechanical Advantage Racing LLC. did not purchase for project which includes customer existing components.
- Fluids, Filters, Hoses, Belts, Lubricants, Sealers, Etc.
- Towing, Freight or Shipping charges. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Rental cars. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, consequential loss, hotel expense, and/or consequential damage.
- Any engine where the periodic maintenance schedule required by the original manufacturer was not performed.
- Any engine damage as a result of Overheating, Detonation, or lack of lubrication, Including but not limited to melted or broke pistons, piston skirt damage, broken ring lands, damaged cylinder heads, damaged head gaskets, etc.
- Any bearing damage caused by lack of lubrication, running without proper oil level or foreign material in oil system. such as dirty intake manifold, dirty pan, or oil cooler reused after a rebuild or bearing failure (oil coolers can not be cleaned, they must be replaced)
- Any cylinder damage caused by Gas wash by defective/over fueled carburetor or fuel injection.
- Crankshaft thrust bearing. There is nothing inside an engine that will push a crankshaft forward and damage the thrust bearing, this damage is caused by external pressure on the back of the crankshaft from the torque converter or clutch area.
- Any shortblock assembled into a full longblock at another facility.
- Any repairs performed without prior written authorization from Mechanical Advantage LLC.
INSTALLER RESPONSIBILITY: It is the installers responsibility to apply the following instructions: verify that you are taking the correct engine, check that the engine does not have any broken bolts or damaged threads, pressurize oil system prior to installing engine, assure that radiator is in optimal condition before install. You must have proof of oil and filter change no more than (10) days or (100) miles after installation of engine or warranty will be considered invalid.
NO EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE THIS WARRANTY IN ANY WAY
ALL ENGINES BROUGHT IN FOR WARRANTY MUST HAVE OIL PAN,TIMING COVER AND VALVE COVERS STILL INSTALLED. IF COVERS ARE REMOVED PRIOR TO INSPECTION WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.